Poll: Which dates can you make to eat you own body-weight in salad at The Harvester?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Friday 23rd September
6.06%
2 6.06%
Saturday 24th September
6.06%
2 6.06%
Friday 30th September
12.12%
4 12.12%
Saturday 1st October
30.30%
10 30.30%
Friday 7th October
6.06%
2 6.06%
Saturday 8th October
6.06%
2 6.06%
Friday 14th October
6.06%
2 6.06%
Saturday 15th October
12.12%
4 12.12%
Friday 21st October
6.06%
2 6.06%
Saturday 22nd October
9.09%
3 9.09%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Outing
As first suggested by Rachel, with a recent reminder from Gareth, who's up for a going out for a meal one evening?

We'll look to keep this one local, and perhaps arrange another one further afield (Warhammer World maybe?) at a later date.

Any venue suggestions? Redditch Spice and the Masala Club have been suggested, or somewhere non-curry oriented perhaps?

Mid-week or weekend preferred?

I'm personally quite fond of The Little Lark in Studley, so I'll throw that into the mix.

EDIT: This will take place on October 1st at The Harvester, Mappleborough Green. Table is booked for 16 people at 7.00pm.

If you find that you can't make it can you let me know ASAP, and not leave it till the last minute please Wink

Confirmed Attendees:
  • Simon R
  • Gareth
  • Vince + 1½
  • Mick
  • Rachel
  • Sean
  • Alan
  • Justin
  • Leon + 1

Possible Attendees:
  • Stuart
  • Luke
  • Tom P
  • Duane

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd be up for this, only nights can't do would be monday and wednesday as they are football nights. Any other night is good though.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(13-09-2011, 10:33 AM)manrogue Wrote: I'd be up for this, only nights can't do would be monday and wednesday as they are football nights. Any other night is good though.

We can probably rule out Tuesdays too Wink
I'm good for most nights, and although I'm not a curry/balti eater I can usually find something sufficiently chip-like on the menu to suffice Wink Perhaps a non-specific cuisine place would be best to cater for everyone?
Personal point of view Saturdays would be best, as I have work early every other day, but I understand others may have weekend family based commitments.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(13-09-2011, 10:34 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(13-09-2011, 10:33 AM)manrogue Wrote: I'd be up for this, only nights can't do would be monday and wednesday as they are football nights. Any other night is good though.

We can probably rule out Tuesdays too Wink
Lol, was taking that as a given!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I vote for a non-specific cuisine venue too as I have a very limited (Read: Plain food) palette. And any night is good for us, tho looking at the weekends might be ideal as Gaz has said.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Ill be up for coming and how about the harvester, not too expensive and food everyone likes :-) and im free any day. p.s would it be ok to bring my gf along if it falls on a night im suppose to be seeing her?
Good suggestion on The Harvester, and your girlfriend is welcome to come along. You might want to meet us first to make sure we won't scare her though Smile
i came last week lol im sure she will be fine lol