Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The (Very Originally Titled) Film Thread
Currently enjoying Blue Harvest. Something Something Dark Side and It's a Trap to follow later today.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
First 2 are great, It's a Trap was a bit poo compaired to them, Seth even apologises for it in the opening text lol
Funnily enough I've just come across the boxset of those that Justin lent me months ago amongst the depths of my dvd shelves which I've just tidied. May yet even watch them!
just watch a bday present from last year lol 2 dvds called day watch and night watch hard to explain what they are without doing justice so just wiki them and they are very good if you mind subtitles due to it being in russian
Both Day Watch and Night Watch are great! I have the novels they are based upon, but haven't got around to reading them yet.
i loved Nightwatch, i thought Daywatch was more than a little dissapointing compaired to the first
Blues Brothers is on tonight. One of my all time faves. Shame I had long day at work, and an early start. Looks like its on record.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Oh my.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Space Nazis.....is it just me, or are people just pulling random ideas out of a hat for films nowadays?
Watched the trailer at work after you put it up, looks like a must see for me!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven