Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salute 2012 - Saturday 21st April
I'll pack my bags in a bit. Going to throw my Malifaux stuff in too, as I may help Cloussau run some demos for a small period whilst I am down there. Could give us something to do on the friday night if, you want, as I have plenty of crews for folks to try.

I'll be round yours sometime between 8 and 9, depending on how long it takes dinner to be prepared. That and I will also be painting like crazy tonight.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
100 flyers done. Bought a guillotine - the best £17.99 I've spent in a while. Also updated my crib sheets with some omissions and clarifications from my game with Justin on Tuesday.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
On the train now. Expected arrival is 9.10. That gives me a good few hours in the smoke, before I head over to the excel. See most of you later.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Great day, really enjoyed the event. So much to see.....and buy Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see some photos of you guys and the table.

Thank you to Gaz as well for picking up a Scales Of Justice for me!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
We had participation players all day right from the word off and managed to get 3 pretty long games in, to which they persisted with all the way to the end. The piracy theme seemed to go down well.

There was lots of interest for the table, which hopefully provided inspiration to some.

Time to get our thinking caps on for next year I reckon!

Si
Some excellent pics from Salute, here:

part 1
part 2
part 3

I'd like to have taken my big camera, but hey ho. There plenty of people who take pics.

Si
We are all the way at the end of section 3, credited as Freebooters. However I do like Captain Kidd, the Pirate of Canary Wharf.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yea. He got a couple of captions wrong, but given the number of pictures taken its not too surprising.

Si
Beasts of War Salute video.

Si