Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introducing me
Wink 
Hello, I am Luke the Squig Davies.
I am a great fan of Warhammer Fantasy and like to think that I have done my bit to help put together the Redditch Wargaming Society.

I have a 1200 point Orcs and Goblins army (which is my main one), a 2500ish Imperial Guard army and a 1500ish Tyranid army. Happy to play any game of 40k or Fantasy. I would also like to look into Warmachine and Hordes by Privateer press and if anyone is interested in going through a short tutorial with me then please say.

I would also just like to say that I really enjoyed my battle with Andy last week and that I am very thankfull that he gave me that battle. I am also looking foward to my battle next week and I would just like to warn my opponent that I have a mean, mean Orcs and Goblins army (with a hell load of squigs) ready to take on anything you throw at me. 1200 points of green hate. See you on Monday.

Luke the Squig.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Hey luke,

That sounds like a challenge i would be very willing to take up with my Bloodthirsty Khorne chaos warrior army Big Grin red v green lol

And i would be very willing to take you through a practice game or two of warmachine, we'll bring the rulebooks monday so you can see the different forces you can choose from then we can run some games the week after for you

We'll also explain a bit more about it on the forums in the miniatures section if you want to read up on it.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus