Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Shirts
I'll do one with the "orange grunge" background later, but how about this for a quick badge design?

Shades of "28 days/weeks/months" later perhaps?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(31-08-2011, 02:29 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'll do one with the "orange grunge" background later, but how about this for a quick badge design?

Shades of "28 days/weeks/months" later perhaps?

Had a dig around and Everybody loves badges seems reasonable. £22 (dont know about delivery) for 100, but special offer 150 only costs £29 from £33. That pulls them down to under 20p each and should give us ample stock for a while. If you get the Logo sorted, I'll place the order.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(31-08-2011, 07:09 PM)Gareth Wrote: Had a dig around and Everybody loves badges seems reasonable. £22 (dont know about delivery) for 100, but special offer 150 only costs £29 from £33. That pulls them down to under 20p each and should give us ample stock for a while. If you get the Logo sorted, I'll place the order.

That seems pretty good - reckon the 25mm badges will be big enough?

The other place I turned up today can do 100 for £18.50, or 200 for £34, @ 25mm: http://www.awesomemerchandise.com/25mm-i...s-p-1.html

I wondered whether it might be worth going for the 38mm size though, particularly if the badge will have the "how we roll" tagline - that could end up being pretty small.

What sort of logo do you reckon - something with the "orange grunge" background, or the minimal one above?
Better price tbh your site. I see the issue with the size too. I'll get 100 38mm ones then, but can you make sure the logo is going to fill the area, on their template pwease.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yep, already grabbed the template earlier today.

So, orange grunge or black minimalist? Maybe it's worth knocking up an example of each and doing a poll...
I would stick with the Orange. Alot of nerds and geeks tend to wear Tee's that are mainly black (or Jumpers with faded Seatbelt marks on them.) Orange would stand out quite a bit better.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Choices, choices...

Yup Orange. It fits in with the Mugs you had made anyway.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
True. I think we can choose up to 5 designs, any chance you could make the bulk of them orange, but throw in a just a handful of black ones too?

I'll get them rendered at 300dpi on the templates, and send them over to you.
Sure thing boss.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen