Poll: Fancy coming along and helping out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, count me in.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Might be able to, not sure yet.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 - Sunday 29th January
Financial statement:

Quote:Financial Breakdown

We took £163.50 in entry ticket sales and tournament entry tickets sales. Also included is £3.50 for tea and coffee charged to non-volunteers.
Tournament entry amounts were £25.00 for the 40K Combat Patrol
And £20.00 for the Shuuro competition.

This means £120.00 was raised on the door on the day. 48 Tickets sold.

Only £10.00 of this total amount was paid in advance of the event. This was for two 40K tournament tickets.

The only cost that has been applied to this total amount is £18.00 reimbursed to Robey for the Trophy for the painting competition. The Receipt for this has been submitted.

Net amount is £145.50

I recommend from this amount that £75.50 is given over to the Gloucestershire Deaf Association as a donation for the use of facilities and £70.00 is held by the MiniCon Committee and the Games Bunker to be used for MiniCon 2013. If there any objections please forward them to me for circulation amongst the group.

Donations to the Event:

Hand stamp for Event donated by Chris Averiss Retained by MiniCon Committee for further events.
Saga 4 Point Warband donated by Shieldwall Miniatures (J Harrison) for Painting Competition First Prize.
Gripping Beast Paint Saga Paint Set donated by Gripping Beast for the Painting Competition First Prize.
Copy of Devils Reach and several Skrapyard Miniatures from Precinct Omega for Painting Competition prizes.
Chess clock donated by River Horse (Alessio Cavatore) for the winner of the Mini Shuuro competition.
£20.00, £15.00, and £10.00 web store vouchers donated by Terrain Geek (S Mack) as prizes for the Painting Competition.
Warpath: Fate of the Forgestar donated by Mantic Games as First prize of the 40K combat patrol tournament.

I hope this is acceptable from this, our first event.

Many thanks.

Chris Averiss
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gloucester MiniCon - Sunday 29th January 2012 - by Stuart - 06-02-2012, 12:40 AM