Poll: Fancy coming along and helping out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, count me in.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Might be able to, not sure yet.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 - Sunday 29th January
I think it was a Leader and 3 crew.

Just a reminder...

4 club meets to go before Minicon (including the 3rd tonight), and probably 25 useful evenings left.

Progress so far on the Cutlass side of things:

The boards
Are more or less done, Paul has been doing some painting and flocking over the last few days, and I just need to varnish the other watery bits and tart up the river bed. But other than that they're finished.

The Buildings
90% complete now. Finishing touches required on the Doors, Shutters, Pots and other misc stuff lying around. Should be finished by w/e 15th Jan.

The Walls
Not started yet. Will aim to get them completed by w/e 22nd Jan.

The Jungle Terrain
Started, but around 20% complete. Relatively easy job this. If someone wants to pick it up and run with it I'll bring the stuff in to the club and show them what needs doing, but I'm happy to complete this.

The Figures
Stu - Pirate Girls Done
Si - Privateers - 50% complete
Paul - Marines - ??
Luke - Undead - ??

That will get us 4 factions for the show. Remember we only need the leader + 3 crew.

The Boat and the wooden harbour.
Stu - wip

Packing Cases, Barrels etc
Gaz is looking after this and I've got more stuff for him to paint, which I'll bring into the club.

I suggest that those of us who are doing Gloucester devote the 24th and possibly the 17th for rehearsing the day.

Si

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gloucester MiniCon - Sunday 29th January 2012 - by Simon - 03-01-2012, 05:04 PM