Poll: Fancy coming along and helping out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, count me in.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Might be able to, not sure yet.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 - Sunday 29th January
Well I wasn't thinking of rounding up 8 people and throwing them into a game. More the way it works is the sides get split into 4 sections. If we took a few people down, they could be playing the unbound game, and if people wanted to participate they could take over one of the groupings, and join in or drop out as they see fit, without it really effecting the flow if the game too much.
I'm thinking along the lines of a Games Day participation game. You often see people standing around waiting to play, but not many stay until the completion. But when they wander off someone else takes over their squad/unit/vehicle etc. Depending on numbers you could have say two or more people running demos, and several others playing unbound. It might even work on a mini graduation scheme. Play a demo so you know how to allocate use focus / fury, move a unit, attack etc, then you can join the larger battle.
Anyway plenty of time to think about what we are doing, although with terrain creation and model painting to consider, getting the discussion flowing ASAP is a good idea.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gloucester MiniCon - Sunday 29th January 2012 - by Gareth - 26-08-2011, 05:59 PM