Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dungeons and dragons
(28-09-2011, 04:55 PM)ziroleon Wrote: Ill be interested in being a halfling rouge or dwarf fighter cant make my mind up lol
both are fun to play the halflings have better charisma but the old dwarf is just gruff and tuff

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
great we are getting there with players. leon with his fighter dwarf or halfing rogue simon and his half elf paladin and nick with his cleric half elf. i'll get on to making them tonight 3 will be enough though if anyoen else wants to play they are welcome though probably no more than 4 to start of with
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
This tuesday coming up im giving Sean a game so he can get used to his space wolves, but after that i can play any tuesday. Unless i can find another player to face Sean
i'll try and arrange a game for us but i need to read through the dungeon masters guide and a re read of the hand book then i can make a scenario and get on with a game some week. simon has some figures but i don't know what exactly he has got.
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(30-09-2011, 09:38 PM)Nick Wrote: This tuesday coming up im giving Sean a game so he can get used to his space wolves, but after that i can play any tuesday. Unless i can find another player to face Sean

Matt is after a game I think?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm also up for a game. Big Grin
i wouldn't mind doing dnd roleplaying i haven't done any before but im looking to start
Well, What resources do we have available to us? i.e, books, figurines, square paper, etc, etc? I have my own die set and figure, but everything else is pdf books for the most part.

Do people want me to bring in my notepad with them on so that we can get to character creation, then next week I can have mapped out a small adventure?
well me and simon have all of the books and simon has some of the figures.
i have evil figures
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Got some questions. Firstly, seen as my Cleric can't use weapons, explain Healing Strike, it says it does 2[W] which i assume means weapon damage. And secondly, is it possible to buff or change your physical attributes in any way? For example, my points in Strength now seem to be totally wasted, is there any way to move them into a more useful stat, or can stats be buffed with items/gear? Was thinking of Charisma, or possibly more Wisdom, they seem to be what i'm using the most at the moment.