Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 30th August 2011
(24-08-2011, 12:36 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: As has been said, i'll be running a masterclass style tutorial for anyone who's interested to explain any rules, show some tricks and interesting combos for people

Yep, sign me up Smile
(23-08-2011, 11:55 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: ...or even have a go at that Cutlass.

I'd be glad to give Cutlass a crack with you if you want. I'll need to have a good read of the rules, but I think that I should be pretty up-to-date with them by Tuesday (so he says... Smile). So yeah, I've got an Undead Captain and a couple of sets of the Undead Pirates. If you've got some models then you can use them, or if not you can proxy in some WARMACHINE ones to use. That way it'll give me an excuse too when I lose (which is pretty inevitable). We'll probably start off with something really small, so we can get a hang of the rules, that way (if we finish early) then we could play something else (like a crad game or something of the sort).
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I will take Alans Circle on then. If I keep popping over to the WM/H class I should keep up, but it would be good to see some Circle action. Also good to see Focus vs Fury. I'll leave Venethrax off the table though, as otherwise it might be unfair.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(24-08-2011, 10:55 AM)Gareth Wrote: I will take Alans Circle on then. If I keep popping over to the WM/H class I should keep up, but it would be good to see some Circle action. Also good to see Focus vs Fury. I'll leave Venethrax off the table though, as otherwise it might be unfair.

well we can have brecks so we can see the much anticpated masterclass
would be great to see focus vs fury
and pls be nice me no like venethrax he seems to one sided agasint hordes untill some of my stronger casters come i dnt think i stand a chance agasint him
Have you got a points target your looking at. I have an awful lot ATM sitting in my hobby pile, so I can stretch quite easily.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
really depends what i get from the post but last time was a 25pt game with a unit of ten proxey and a large beast proxey
but have ordered alot should know more by weekend
"Cutlass rules by thunder! Can't wait me hearties..."
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Somebody intrested in a 1500/2000 points Warhammer game?
nothing came though the old post so can it be 25pts sorry
ill have a to proxey a large bass and 6 infantry basses if someone could spare the models
(27-08-2011, 08:17 AM)Marie Wrote: Somebody intrested in a 1500/2000 points Warhammer game?
Im always happy to enslave some more stubborn stunties and add more scalps to my collection.

Still only 1500 points. Is that all right?

WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0