Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 30th August 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 30th August, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Ahead of the league, Justin will also be hosting a Warmachine/Hordes masterclass for those that wish to gain a bit more insight into the rules and tactics.

Provisional Games:
  • Tom vs. Steve - Blood Bowl
  • Gareth vs. Alan - Warmahordes, Cryx vs. Circle Orboros
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm up for more Warmachine, Malifaux or trying out Bushido. Could even have a first bash at Cutlass with Luke (or anyone else if they fancy it).
Sign me up to Justins Warmahordes class.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm up for Malifaux, Warmachine or even have a go at that Cutlass. With the league kicking off soon it may be good to have some time away from Warmachine so I'm ready and fresh for it (And to have an excuse when I lose Wink)
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'm up for Justin's masterclass, otherwise 25pt Warmachine, or if anyone fancies showing me the Bushido ropes?

But honestly I think I need to learn something from Justin before the tournament starts Wink
As has been said, i'll be running a masterclass style tutorial for anyone who's interested to explain any rules, show some tricks and interesting combos for people
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

i love the idea of master class but i really need to get more games in tbh need to lern my fraction and i think im getting the genric rules fairly well
so if anyone wants a game agasint my tree hippies?
hiya guys sorry i couldn't come to the last 2 weeks but this week i can defiently come i am having a game of bloodbowl with noisy steve which i can't wait for
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(24-08-2011, 08:40 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: hiya guys sorry i couldn't come to the last 2 weeks but this week i can defiently come i am having a game of bloodbowl with noisy steve which i can't wait for

Hope you had a good holiday - tell your dad I've got the pirate-tastic Cutlass rulebook for him to have a look at Smile
Looking forward to tasteing defeat on the bloodbowl pitch, not won in a while, don't intend messing up my record !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers