Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15mm figures
i've just rediscovered some 15mm french figures that i bought in 1985. all need rebasing and probably repainting. any one else got any figures?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I have 400+ 25mm minifigs british napoleonics, that I bought at a bring and buy stall sometime in the early 80s. They are all late war figures, although the cavalry could be used for any period as the hats were more or less the same. With the infantry it's a different matter. It's all stovepipes and belgics to me 8¬). This stuff is all unpainted and would take me ages to get it all done.

I know Dave has some 15mm Polish knocking around and I'd be keen to build a British army, but I'll probably be buying them in painted off ebay I reckon.

This looks lovely (I know it's french):

French Waterloo Army

Very nice. Not sure how to rebase them yet. think I did have 30 figures to a infantry unit and 16 for cavalry. got 3 guns too
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I'll be joining you with the French, and I've also made a start on a British army.

So in all we'll have:

DaveN: Russians, Polish
Steve: French
SimonA: French, British

I think we can do something with this !

Si