Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 23rd August 2011
Simon 35ss is fine.

Stuart do we need keys to open up? I might be able to get there early enough to sort things out.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Question 
(22-08-2011, 09:59 AM)Gareth Wrote: Stuart do we need keys to open up? I might be able to get there early enough to sort things out.

We don't have any keys but it should be open, and Nina might be there too. Cheers.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(22-08-2011, 09:02 AM)Stuart Wrote: Is anyone available to get to the club a little earlier, say 6.15pm-ish, tomorrow evening to open up? I'll pick Vince up at 6.30pm, so should hopefully be there sometime before 6.45pm.

Me & Justin arranged with Simon and Nina to turn up early to do the setup. Don't worry, everything is sorted for the next 2 weeks Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(22-08-2011, 10:30 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Me & Justin arranged with Simon and Nina to turn up early to do the setup. Don't worry, everything is sorted for the next 2 weeks Big Grin

Nice one chaps Cool

Think we're running low on biscuits, so I'll try and grab some (and some milk) on my way there. And then try not to eat them on the way.
I'm also open to suggestions on biscuits. Get your requests in now.
A machine gun wielding Panda suggests, Foxes Biscwits.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(20-08-2011, 06:01 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(20-08-2011, 11:14 AM)Saber Wrote: Stuart, Rach will love to play. How many points?

Bostin - I'm still awaiting some models, but I can muster 25 points if that's OK? If my other stuff turns up I can gather 35 points together.

I'll stop using Mike as my forum proxy!

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it - prepare to be fired at haphazardly... Wink
(22-08-2011, 03:10 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I'll stop using Mike as my forum proxy!

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it - prepare to be fired at haphazardly... Wink

I'll look forward to it Big Grin

Justin - do you have around three Cygnar light warjacks I could borrow this evening for proxy purposes?
(22-08-2011, 03:15 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(22-08-2011, 03:10 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I'll stop using Mike as my forum proxy!

I'll look forward to it Big Grin

Are you planning on using an Epic caster or a regular one? Just thought I'd put iBodger to work whilst I'm pretending to... WinkAre you planning on using an Epic caster or a regular one? Just thought I'd put iBodger to work whilst I'm pretending to... Wink