Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadespire Night Vault
The vault opens "next week" for the new season.

Anyone else getting this? I like the addition of magic, should add a whole new dimension. I'm going to have to buy all the new warbands as well aren't I!!!

More details here...
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018...ult-opens/
Underworlds - Magore's Fiends
Warhammer 40K - Thousand Sons
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
Very excited by this, I love the new night haunt figures and that briar rose queen is a fab model. Glad to hear it's all backwards compatible too Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
I will totally be getting this!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Agreed Alan. Looking at the preview of the warband today, they sound like a Sepulchral Guard and then some! The inspire condition should make it interesting. None of this standing back and hugging objectives, hopefully.

Will they be adding spells for existing warbands?

Been looking around for somewhere I can pre-order this but not found anywhere yet! Surprising, especially since lots of sites had Kill Team Rogue Trader available for pre-order!
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018...ge-post-1/

More details about the other warband in the starter set, Stormsires Cursebreakers. All about spell casting. Some of the spells sound really cool.

I think it's a shame that they went with the same race that you get in the original starter set! With so many races in the Warhammer world, surely there was massive scope to try something different in this set!
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
I like the fact they are all spellcasters but yeah, don't think we really need more stormcast eternals but nvm guess they are meant to be the poster boys of age of sigmar
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I queried this on the Facebook page yesterday and it's all to do with the lore apparently, the Stormcast Eternals battling against something or other. You can really tell I'm fully up on my background lore around Shadespire Big Grin
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
- how to sneak this purchase past the other half, considering I just got the 1st wave core set
(24-09-2018, 08:49 PM)drMTickle Wrote: - how to sneak this purchase past the other half, considering I just got the 1st wave core set

Get the other half to play! I managed to convince my wife to play a few games and she quite likes it now!
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Had a quick go with Jim last week, and whoops I seem to have bought everything except the farstriders. So I'll be looking for some games once it all arrives
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus