Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th November 2018
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 11.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris M & Dave G - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
  • Andy N & Russell - Warhammer 40k 1500pts
  • Trenton (Lord Heru'ur) & Matt (drMTickle) - Warhammer 40k ,1500pts
  • LankySi & Liam - Speed Freaks
  • JJ, Andy T & Alan H - Warhammer 40k, Kill Team
Games Sought:
  • Phil - Lotr ?
  • Terentius86 - Age of Sigmar
  • Dave (wako) - 40k / Bolt Action / Blood Bowl
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hey Guys, This will be my last possible week of gaming with you guys as I'll be moving to Portugal on the 17th permanently! I've had such an awesome time with you guys and I love the hobby much more for it. If any of you want to get in touch for a drink before I leave, my Facebook is Philip Mariath. I'll also be going to Warhammer world after work on the 24th of Orktober if any of you are interested in heading up there.
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set
(13-10-2018, 08:02 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: Hey Guys, This will be my last possible week of gaming with you guys as I'll be moving to Portugal on the 17th permanently! I've had such an awesome time with you guys and I love the hobby much more for it. If any of you want to get in touch for a drink before I leave, my Facebook is Philip Mariath. I'll also be going to Warhammer world after work on the 24th of Orktober if any of you are interested in heading up there.

It’s been an absolute pleasure having you along Phil! All the very best for the future Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Anyone fancy a game of Age of Sigmar?
Can't make club this week now
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
1.5K 40K anone?
Looking for a game of any of the following:

Kill Team - would like to try my new T'au KT out, if I've built them by then Smile
Shadespire
Warhammer Champions

or would happily join in anything else, if people are happy to explain rules etc
Underworlds - Magore's Fiends
Warhammer 40K - Thousand Sons
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
(04-11-2018, 08:28 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: 1.5K 40K anone?

I would be up for 1500pts - Primaris Space Marines
(05-11-2018, 08:58 PM)drMTickle Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 08:28 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: 1.5K 40K anone?

I would be up for 1500pts - Primaris Space Marines

Cool, see you next week, For the Greater Good!
40k anyone - 2000 points?
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch