Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th November 2018
(03-11-2018, 12:38 AM)Russell Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 08:20 PM)Lord Creed Wrote: Evening,

I'll give you a game.
Sounds good to me what points level would you be looking at?

Between 1500pt and 2000pt. Can go less if need be.
(01-11-2018, 11:41 PM)drMTickle Wrote:
(29-10-2018, 09:30 AM)Agent0range Wrote: Anyone for Shadespire? Happy to demo to anyone who is thinking about trying it.

I would be happy to play some Shadespire. Trying to build some decks so good to try them out.

Room for 2 more?
I'll be bringing my shadespire/nightvault stuff along for me and Mick
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(05-11-2018, 07:25 PM)Lord Creed Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 12:38 AM)Russell Wrote: Sounds good to me what points level would you be looking at?

Between 1500pt and 2000pt. Can go less if need be.

Shall we Say 1500?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(05-11-2018, 08:47 PM)stygmatyr Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 11:41 PM)drMTickle Wrote: I would be happy to play some Shadespire. Trying to build some decks so good to try them out.

Room for 2 more?
I'll be bringing my shadespire/nightvault stuff along for me and Mick

More the merrier
BOLT ACTION... JB and Dave, please both come with a 500 point list.

The scenario is set in France. A British recon plane was in over hot territory, got shot and crash landed while escaping last night. With help from the Resistance the crew managed to escape with their photographs and were making their way to safety when surprised by a section of German infantry. The Resistance held the Hun off and pointed the Brits to leg it to some ruined farmstead. The French saw one of the Brits get hit in the crossfire and his mate drag him towards the farm... but the French could do no more except contact the Allies to go help their boys...

Apparently these photographs are very important and you guys have volunteered to rescue these guys and their prize holed-up (it is assumed) somewhere in this farmstead...

Germans are in the area. Can you make a successful rescue and get the guys and their photographs out of there (off the table) before the Germans take prisoners away for questioning and destroy the photos?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(06-11-2018, 11:46 AM)Agincourt Wrote: BOLT ACTION... JB and Dave, please both come with a 500 point list.

The scenario is set in France. A British recon plane was in over hot territory, got shot and crash landed while escaping last night. With help from the Resistance the crew managed to escape with their photographs and were making their way to safety when surprised by a section of German infantry. The Resistance held the Hun off and pointed the Brits to leg it to some ruined farmstead. The French saw one of the Brits get hit in the crossfire and his mate drag him towards the farm... but the French could do no more except contact the Allies to go help their boys...

Apparently these photographs are very important and you guys have volunteered to rescue these guys and their prize holed-up (it is assumed) somewhere in this farmstead...

Germans are in the area. Can you make a successful rescue and get the guys and their photographs out of there (off the table) before the Germans take prisoners away for questioning and destroy the photos?

Ok, I know something up quickly tonight before club.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Just letting you know that me and my friend are gonna play some kt games, was wondering if anyone help us get set up in the campaign and could we book a table thx Big Grin
(05-11-2018, 10:45 PM)Russell Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 07:25 PM)Lord Creed Wrote: Between 1500pt and 2000pt. Can go less if need be.

Shall we Say 1500?

1500pt is gd with me. See u soon.