Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wills going to battlefield birmingham (definitely)
Cheers for the feedback all. Smile

(30-08-2018, 07:22 PM)Russell Wrote: No Ravagers no Black Heart does not Drukhari :-p

On a serious note I'll have a proper look - that's a nasty list - it might struggle with Knights as Luke said, but I wouldn't want to face that with most lists I've run in the past

Haha I'm going vectless!

Yeah I'm hoping 7 dark lances, 4 blasters, 6 blast pistols, and the haywire grenade strat is enough AT to at least kill a couple of knights and make the game winnable if im facing three of them. If not my succubus is just going to hit the knights to death with her big stick. Other than that sounds like I'll be okay.

Now i just need to get some practice games in!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wills going to battlefield birmingham (probably) - by will - 01-09-2018, 10:13 AM