Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th September 2018
(02-09-2018, 08:15 PM)drMTickle Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 02:29 PM)LankySi Wrote: Yeah absolutely. I've built a deck for Magore's Fiends so I'm going to try them out. 

I'll bring my other warbands along so Matt (drMtickle) and jaqenhgar can use them, if required

I think I am following this - I am happy what ever happens. As said I have not played shadespire so looking forward to that and hopefully can pick it up quickly enough. 

Should I still bring along Kill team or will Shadespire occupy our time well enough.
Haha there is a lot of chatter. 

I think we've settled on 4-player Shadespire but bring your Kill Team too just in case. I'll bring mine too, you never know
Underworlds - Magore's Fiends
Warhammer 40K - Thousand Sons
Blood Bowl - Undead
Kill Team - Death Guard
AoS - Stormcast Eternals
(02-09-2018, 07:21 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(30-08-2018, 10:49 PM)George Wrote: Me and Adam are setting sail for some 28mm pirate action. We'll be having a go with some free rules using my recently scratchbuilt pirate ships and foundry pirate crews. If anyone is short of a game and wants to join in then just reply to this message and I can add you in to whatever we do. 
Cheers

George

(N.B. BYO Rum)

Interested to know more about this George. I've got a game this week, but pencil me in for another week if you're having another go.

Cool no worries. Come and have a look when you collect the cash! It's really just an excuse to get some models on the table so we'll see how we get on with the rules
(02-09-2018, 10:47 PM)George Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 07:21 PM)Stuart Wrote: Interested to know more about this George. I've got a game this week, but pencil me in for another week if you're having another go.

Cool no worries. Come and have a look when you collect the cash! It's really just an excuse to get some models on the table so we'll see how we get on with the rules

Adam has had some work stuff come up last minute so we're going to put this off until another week so could include you if you're interested Stuart whenever we reschedule.
(03-09-2018, 06:37 PM)George Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 10:47 PM)George Wrote: Cool no worries. Come and have a look when you collect the cash! It's really just an excuse to get some models on the table so we'll see how we get on with the rules

Adam has had some work stuff come up last minute so we're going to put this off until another week so could include you if you're interested Stuart whenever we reschedule.

Yes please!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(03-09-2018, 08:18 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 06:37 PM)George Wrote: Adam has had some work stuff come up last minute so we're going to put this off until another week so could include you if you're interested Stuart whenever we reschedule.

Yes please!

Can you do the 2nd October for a reschedule Stuart?
(04-09-2018, 06:07 PM)George Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 08:18 PM)Stuart Wrote: Yes please!

Can you do the 2nd October for a reschedule Stuart?

Yep, that's good with me. Let me know what I need to bring - I've got a few pirate figures from Cutlass.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."