Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd July 2018
I'll be there if anyone fancies some Dropfleet or LOTR SBG
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(01-07-2018, 04:58 PM)Russell Wrote: I'll be there if anyone fancies any of the following
40k Escalation Practice
Blood Bowl League
X-Wing (I have the starter set and an extra X wing and Tie

Hey Russell, happy for escalation practice and Blood Bowl , if you fancy it?
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

(30-06-2018, 09:12 AM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: If there’s football on, I’m all for Escaltion.  Good a reason as any to be away from the TV Wink  If the campaign is Postponed though, I’m in for some 40K with someone?  Are we a go still, Fitz?

I’ll give you a practice game for the escalation league if you want? 25pl. Need to give the Daemons  a bit of a run out to see how bad my list is Smile
(01-07-2018, 05:50 PM)LukeR Wrote: I'll be there if anyone fancies some Dropfleet or LOTR SBG

I’ll give you a game of SBG if you want. I can make 500-700 points of Rohan or Harad
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(01-07-2018, 10:09 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:50 PM)LukeR Wrote: I'll be there if anyone fancies some Dropfleet or LOTR SBG

I’ll give you a game of SBG if you want. I can make 500-700 points of Rohan or Harad

Cool, I'll bring my Dwarves, not sure how many points I can make but I think it's about 600.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(01-07-2018, 09:57 PM)Andy9871 Wrote:
(30-06-2018, 09:12 AM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: If there’s football on, I’m all for Escaltion.  Good a reason as any to be away from the TV Wink  If the campaign is Postponed though, I’m in for some 40K with someone?  Are we a go still, Fitz?

I’ll give you a practice game for the escalation league if you want? 25pl. Need to give the Daemons  a bit of a run out to see how bad my list is Smile

Why not, practice round it is.
(01-07-2018, 10:49 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 10:09 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I’ll give you a game of SBG if you want. I can make 500-700 points of Rohan or Harad

Cool, I'll bring my Dwarves, not sure how many points I can make but I think it's about 600.

Cool I'll make a list for around 600 points Smile
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(21-06-2018, 10:16 PM)Phil Wrote: Hey guys, 

Would anybody be up for a game of 8th edition or 9th Age Warhammer fantasy this week?

Cheers, 

Phil

Hi Phil, I would love to play you at some point in the near future (have been looking for fellow 8th gamers for some time) but I have a lot going on at the moment. Would be good to arrange something in the future if you still fancy it? I play WoC mostly but got a few other armies in the pipeline also.
Look forward to throwing some dice in the future
Smile
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
If anyone is still looking for an escalation match or two shout up as wi be popping along
I'm going to have to bail- I can't guarantee I'll be on time and I'm up at 4am on Wednesday
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith