Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Wing Second Edition
Further to Gaz's thread on the announcement from the "Hyperspace Report" event at the FFG World Championships, here's the lowdown from FFG on the second edition of X-Wing due for release later this year:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/ne...d-edition/
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am really excited for the new edition!  I have been checking out the coverage by the guys from Team Covenant on YouTube.

I will be looking to get back in to this when this drops and organise matches at the club.
Warhammer 40k - Ultramarines/Deathwatch
Star Wars X Wing - Rebel Alliance

Element Games referal code: PET3031
Urgh conversion kits Sad I'll probably pick up the Rebel one, sell of my few imperial ships and focus on that. Don't want to really get more than two conversion kits for only a handful of ships.

Looking forward to the rules reboot. It'll probably get me playing more X Wing and actually using the ships I've got.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
So anyone watched the unboxing of the conversion kits by FFG? I feel a bit less salty about them now seeing as there's a lot in there (unless you have 8x TIE fighters, or 6x X wings or something). There's basically enough for 2-3 of every ship, with some new pilots and cards thrown in too.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Yeah looks like they're making an effort to add some value while they're at it.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.