Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Zombicide: Invasion
Link

This popped up on my news feed. Looks really good,I'm quite tempted to back it. I especially like the stretch goal models. Although they are stretching fair use a little bit, who doesn't want Marty mcfly and Doc Brown in their collection Big Grin

I havnt played any of the zombicide games though are they good?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(16-04-2018, 12:59 PM)will Wrote: I havnt played any of the zombicide games though are they good?

Yeah, good fun. This one looks interesting, but I've already got the original version and Black Plague so I'm not sure there's enough to differentiate it for me personally - just a different theme and a few tweaks.

I do like some of the stretch goal characters though!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Black Plague is amazing, and frustrating. Every now and then I bring it up and we play the next uncompleted scenario. Last time it was the Monty Pythons knights of the round table getting swatted by the undead!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I've really enjoyed our games of Black Plague - must try playing it at home more often.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."