Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ancible
Just stumbled across this: http://www.the-ancible.com/

Quote:The Ancible is a full colour digital magazine that specilises in the field of Science Fiction and fantasy wargaming.

They have a podcast too.

Could really do with a forum area for posting stuff like this on - any suggestions?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Perhaps a new section under The Hobby entitled 'Stuart's RSS Feed'? Heh I jest Big Grin I love all the news and information and links you post, you've opened up a Pandora's box for me in terms of the wargaming world at large.

On-topic, maybe a 'Links & Other' section under The Hobby?

As for the magazine, I'm quite impressed considering it's free. The articles are well written and interesting to boot, although I got excited at the prospect of the Khador Iron Smelt terrain guide until it started using expensive tools and pieces.

Did you see they have a directory of clubs at the end by the way?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(11-08-2011, 09:26 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Perhaps a new section under The Hobby entitled 'Stuart's RSS Feed'?

What I need is a MyBB plugin to automagically post my tweets on here Big Grin

(11-08-2011, 09:26 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: On-topic, maybe a 'Links & Other' section under The Hobby?

Good idea, I was thinking similarly about a "Resources" section for things that don't fit elsewhere like podcasts, e-zines, forums, etc.

(11-08-2011, 09:26 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Did you see they have a directory of clubs at the end by the way?

I didn't - I'll drop them a line!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."