Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlestar Galactica – Starship Battles
http://www.aresgames.eu/20715
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
isnt there something like 2 fighting ships on the galactica side, 1 on the cylon and then the big ships (1 cylon, pegasus and galactica??)

seems kind of limited for a full game
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
There were several versions of Vyper in the re-imagined series. Plus you had the Raptor, Raider and Heavy Raider. Not sure what there was in the original series, as apart from odd bits of childhood memory, I do not recall a huge amount. There are slightly more ships in the BSG Online MMO, but I have to agree, the variance level is not going to be too massive.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(11-04-2018, 01:05 PM)Gareth Wrote: There were several versions of Vyper in the re-imagined series. Plus you had the Raptor, Raider and Heavy Raider. Not sure what there was in the original series, as apart from odd bits of childhood memory, I do not recall a huge amount. There are slightly more ships in the BSG Online MMO, but I have to agree, the variance level is not going to be too massive.

fair enough, more than i thought....and i didnt even know there was an MMO...... its not a game for me though
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
There’s several other ship classes in the spin offs such as Blood and Chrome and in the canon Xbox game too.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.