Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A RedWarSoc Mug for £1.99
Just stumbled across this offer from Snapfish on HotUKDeals. Essentially you can get a mug with a photo of your choice on it for just the delivery cost of £1.99, and you can even get another £1 back via Quidco if you haven't used Snapfish before. You will need to enter the code FREEMUG11 at the checkout.

Now you've probably got much nicer pictures to be putting onto a mug (or possibly much better uses for £1.99) but if you fancy getting yourself a semi-official RedWarSoc mug then feel free to use the image below (I just have):

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Old code has expired, new code SUNMUG11 works until August 18th.
Turned out OK I think...

I'll try and order a few more later, if I can get the discount code to work multiple times.
I've managed to grab a couple more tonight (using a combination of accounts) but it looks like that's it. Luke has blagged one, and I think Simon R wanted one too?
Think I may have blagged another one if anyone is interested. Yours for the princely sum of £1.99.
i wouldnt mind a nice mug like that
Have a quick bash at ordering one using the code and attached image Dan, but failing that my spare one is yours for £1.99.

It's dead easy...

1. Create a free account on Snapfish
  2. Choose 11oz photo mug
  3. Click on "Upload a new photo" using the image saved from the first post of this thread (right click and "Save As" to save it onto your computer)
  4. The mug will be listed at £7.99 until you enter the code SUNMUG11 at the checkout, when you will just be left with just the delivery charge of £1.99
Simples, but as I say, if you have any trouble with it then you've got dibs on the spare one I ordered.
i wouldnt mind having the extra one cause hate doing stuff over the internet confuses me sometimes
No worries Dan, I'll bring it along for you next week.
The mugs turned up yesterday - Si and Dan, I'll bring yours along tonight.