Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd April 2018
(03-04-2018, 01:25 PM)Stuart Wrote: I’ll pick Steve up tonight.

Thanks Stu, I prob won't get there till 7:10 ish tonight so if Steve can grab a table if he gets there first that'd be great.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Me and Jim will be givine star wars legion a go instead of our usual rpg
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Me and JJ will be playing a teach Will how to play the new edition of 40k game tonight.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Bit late now, but just for posterity this week was pretty much the 7th anniversary of our first weekly meeting. Happy birthday to us!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."