Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd April 2018
(03-04-2018, 10:18 AM)Simian Wrote: also having to cancel tonight, work have me going late once more. Sad I think there are a couple of others lookign for a 40k game so Dave you should be fine

Dave, I'll pop along anyway tonight in case you still want a game - got enough stuff in the car to do up 2000pts but happy to do less.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Does anyone know if Steve has a lift? Otherwise I can pick him up on the way to the club, although it's a bit of a diversion as coming from Stratford, but seeing as I'm playing him it'd be remiss of me not to offer!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(03-04-2018, 11:28 AM)LukeR Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 10:18 AM)Simian Wrote: also having to cancel tonight, work have me going late once more. Sad I think there are a couple of others lookign for a 40k game so Dave you should be fine

Dave, I'll pop along anyway tonight in case you still want a game - got enough stuff in the car to do up 2000pts but happy to do less.

Luke, I have all my stuff in the car - so we can do some 25PL games or 2,000 pts. Let me know which so I can put a list together.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Luke if you want to play Fitz instead, I can quite easily give tonight a miss.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(03-04-2018, 12:50 PM)wako1302 Wrote:

Luke, I have all my stuff in the car - so we can do some 25PL games or 2,000 pts. Let me know which so I can put a list together.

(03-04-2018, 12:59 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Luke if you want to play Fitz instead, I can quite easily give tonight a miss.

I've my Chaos Army in the car, which isn't the one I'm using in the Campaign, but can scale it down to a 25PL list to play either you or Fitz as practice.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

I’ll pick Steve up tonight.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(03-04-2018, 01:02 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 12:50 PM)wako1302 Wrote:

(03-04-2018, 12:59 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Luke if you want to play Fitz instead, I can quite easily give tonight a miss.

I've my Chaos Army in the car, which isn't the one I'm using in the Campaign, but can scale it down to a 25PL list to play either you or Fitz as practice.

Luke, can you play Fitz as I have something to do at home

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
No worries Dave.

Fitz, if you are still looking for a game then if could let me know by 4.30 that would be great, as if I'm not coming I'll take a different way home.
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

(03-04-2018, 02:17 PM)LukeR Wrote: No worries Dave.

Fitz, if you are still looking for a game then if could let me know by 4.30 that would be great, as if I'm not coming I'll take a different way home.

Sure 25pl practice game?
For the Angelic Horde!
(03-04-2018, 02:54 PM)Fitz Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 02:17 PM)LukeR Wrote: No worries Dave.

Sure 25pl practice game?

Yes 25PL game, I'll be playing with my Chaos as they're what I have in the car.
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish