Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Companies Campaign - Rosters and Results
Name: Northern Mirkwood Battle Company
Company Rating: 160 

Name Class Rank Equipment Special Rules Injuries Xp Move F S D A W C M W F Pts
Joe Diamond Mirkwood Elf Warrior Hero (Lieutenant) Elven Blade and Shield, Heavy Armour Blademaster 9 6" 5/3+ 3 6 1 1 5 1 1 1 40
Vincent Lee Mirkwood Elf Warrior Hero (Sergeant) Elf Bow, Heavy Armour Steady Aim - 9 6" 5/3+ 3 5 1 1 5 1 1 1 40
Dexter Drake Mirkwood Elf Warrior Elven Glaive, Heavy Armour - - 6 6" 5/3+ 3 5 1 1 5 - - - 11
Darrell Simmons Mirkwood Elf Warrior Elven Blade and Shield, Heavy Armour - - 5 6" 5/3+ 3 6 1 1 5 - - - 11
Monterey Jack Mirkwood Elf Warrior Elf Bow, Heavy Armour - - 4 6" 5/3+ 3 5 1 1 5 - - - 11
Bob Jenkins Mirkwood Elf Warrior Elven Blade and Shield, Heavy Armour - - 3 6" 5/3+ 3 6 1 1 5 - - - 11
Ashcan Pete Mirkwood Elf Warrior Elven Blade and Shield,Heavy Armour - - 1 6" 5/3+ 3 6 1 1 5 - - - 11
Kate Winthrop Mirkwood Elf Ranger Elven Bow, Elven Cloak (Knife Fighter) 0 6" 5/3+ 3 3 1 1 5 - - - 14
Michael McGlen Mirkwood Elf Warrior Elven Glaive, Heavy Armour - - 0 6" 5/3+ 3 5 1 1 5 - - - 11

Game 1 - Played Hector's Iron Hills Dwarves. Scenario was Show of Strength I think. I used up every bit of good luck in my rolls and Hector did the opposite. I managed a win with only one casualty, who recovered for the next game.

Post game - cant remember exact outcome, but Vincent Lee gained Steady Aim and I think I used influence to gain 1 or 2 new warriors.

Game 2 - Played JJ's High Elves. Scenario was Hold the Line with JJ as defender. I split my forces in 2 as I had to get 33% off the opposite edge. The side with the bows did really well and ended up escaping. The other side was more of a stalemate and I ended up with 1 elf chased around for ages by 2 of JJs. Mirkwood won but with only 4 survivors.

Post game - again can't remember exact outcome, but Joe Diamond gained Blademaster Carolyn Fern gained Keen Eye and Dexter Drake reached 5 XP but learned nothing from his experiences.

Game 3 - Played Russel's Gondor. Scenario was Chance Encounter. I tried to engage the main body of his forces before his flanking cavalry hit me. It didn't work and I got all but obliterated. I think Gondor suffered 1 casualty.

Post game - Disaster. Carolyn Fern died of her wounds. In addition both Dexter Drake and Monterey Jack were seriously enough wounded to miss the next battle. I think this was when Ashcan Pete joined the warband.

Game 4 - Played Luke's Dwarves. Scenario was I think Chance Encounter again. Mirwood's warband was sorely depleted and somewhat outnumbered. Once again the attempted tactical manoeuver only delayed the inevitable as a single dwarf was knocked out before the massacre was complete. The consolation was lots of IP due to the difference between warbands.

Post game - The injured Elves recovered but only Darrell Simmons reached the milestone 5XP. Needless to say he learned as much as his mate Dexter from his experiences. Used 9 IP on 2 reinforcement rolls, resulting in the addition of Kate and Michael. 1 IP left unused.

Overall a very enjoyable introduction to Battle Companies, thanks to my excellent opponents. Look forward to next time. 
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battle Companies Campaign - Rosters and Results - by Walters - 15-03-2018, 08:56 PM