Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Companies Campaign - Rosters and Results
Name TBC
Rating = 261
Current Influence = 5

Name Class Rank Equipment Special Rules Injuries Move F S D A W C M W F Pts Exp
tbc Dwarf Warrior Hero (Lieutenant) Dwarf Armour, Shield Faction Specific Leg Wound 4" 4/4+ 3 7(8) 1 1 4 2 1 1 39 15
tbc Dwarf Warrior Hero (Sergeant) Dwarf armour, Two Handed Weapon Faction Specific, Parry - " 4/4+ 3(4) 6 1(2) 1 4 1 1 1 44 20
tbc Dwarf Warrior Hero (Sergeant) Dwarf Armour, Bow Keen Eye - 5" 4/4+ 3 6 1 1 4 2 1 2 44 14
tbc Iron Guard - Dwarf Armour, Throwing Axes - - 5" 4/4+ 4 6 2 1 4 - - - 15 5
tbc Khazad Guard - Dwarf armour, Two Handed Weapon - - 5" 4/4+ 4 7 1 1 4 - - - 11 0
tbc Dwarf Warrior Hero Dwarf armour, Bow "Baruk Khazad" - 5" 4/4+ 3 6 1 1 4 - - 1 24 11
tbc Vault Warden - Dwarf armour, Shield - - 5" 4/4+ 4 9 1 1 4 - - - 12.5 6
tbc Vault Warden - Dwarf Armour, Spear - - 5" 4/4+ 4 5 1 1 4 - - - 12.5 7
tbc Dwarf Ranger Hero Longbow, Armour - - 5" 4/3+ 3 5 1 1 4 - - 1 15 5
tbc Dwarf Warrior - Dwarf Armour, Two Handed Weapon - - 5" 4/4+ 3 6 1 1 4 - - - 9 2
tbc Dwarf Ranger - Longbow, Armour - - 5" 4/3+ 3 5 1 1 4 - - - 10 5
tbc Vault Warden - Dwarf armour, Shield - - 5" 4/4+ 4 9 1 1 4 - - - 12.5 1
tbc Vault Warden - Dwarf Armour, Spear - - 5" 4/4+ 4 5 1 1 4 - - - 12.5 1

Week 1 Games
Game 1 - played Chris's Hobbits in the Plunder the Camp scenario, I was the defender. one of my Sergeants was knocked out early on from a thrown stone, I sent my Lieutenant and a warrior out of the camp, cutting down a Sergeant, but they couldn't kill the two hobbits! Win for Chris as he set all the objectives on fire.

Spent 3 influence after the game, and got lucky and rolled a 6 followed by another 6 so gained a Vault Warden Team! My bowman sergeant gained a leg wound, lowering his movement.

Game 2 - played Hector's Iron Hill Dwarves in Tame the Beast. I gained priority and immediately moved the troll towards me (in hindsight not the best plan..). My Sergeant with a bow managed to wound, and proved his skill by managing to kill two of Hectors dwarves! The game ended up in a big scrap on my side of the board, Hector managed to wound the troll again but not kill it and eventually all that was left on the board was the troll! Game was a draw.

I spent 3 influence and another 1 to gain a Dwarf Ranger with a Longbow. 3 of my dwarves were missing the next game to recover. My bowman Sergeant levelled up and rolled on the shooting skill chart, picking Keen Eye (sigh)

Game 3 - played Stu's Rohan in a Show of Strength. The opening game was a skirmish with bows, where I lost my Sergeant with the two handed weapon, and Stu lost an archer. I advanced my Lieutenant and Vault Warden Team into combat, the shield bearer went down fairly quickly and my leader spent a few turns in combat with 5 guys but was beaten down. Due to neither of our leaders getting a kill, the game was a draw.

My sergeant with the two handed axe levelled up, gaining an extra attack, but also picking up a leg wound. I managed to get two rolls on the table and got a dwarf with a bow and one with a two handed weapon.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battle Companies Campaign - Rosters and Results - by LukeR - 14-02-2018, 10:14 AM