Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th February 2018
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Dropfleet Commander Escalation League Week 6 of 6
  • Ben, Fitz & Stuart - Gaslands
  • Trenton (Lord_Heru’ur) & Andy - Warhammer 40k, 1500pts
  • Rob & Philip - Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit SBG Battle Companies
  • Tim & Andy - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
Games Sought:
  • Oz (Bzerk_Rampage) - Malifaux, Necromunda/Shadespire
  • Russell - Warhammer 40k
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Russell - sorry again going have to postpone this game of SWA as Dropfleet campaign night has been moved to this week
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Gaslands then, Fitz, Stuart?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(15-02-2018, 09:07 AM)Simian Wrote: Gaslands then, Fitz, Stuart?

Yes please.
plenty of time to get working on a 3rd team
For the Angelic Horde!
Hey all,

New member, got an interview the next day so would like to try and get a game or 2 of malifaux. Will also bring some Necromunda/Shadespire as backup.

Will pop up regardless just to get my face known
40K? 1500pt preferred, but open to negotiation.
(17-02-2018, 10:29 AM)Bzerk_Rampage Wrote: Hey all,

New member, got an interview the next day so would like to try and get a game or 2 of malifaux. Will also bring some Necromunda/Shadespire as backup.

Will pop up regardless just to get my face known

I've got a game arranged this week, but I'd be up for giving Shadespire a go at some point!
(17-02-2018, 12:40 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: 40K? 1500pt preferred, but open to negotiation.

Heya I’ll give ya a game, 1500 is good can never finish 2000 Smile
a recent purchase means i can add a 4th team to gaslands if anyones interested in joining me, stuart an ben
For the Angelic Horde!