Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th February 2018
(19-02-2018, 08:48 AM)LukeR Wrote:
(19-02-2018, 08:40 AM)Walters Wrote: Luke - Did you want that game of Bolt Action we talked about at the weekend?

If so I suggest 500pts and maybe the 3rd scenario 'Key Positions'. Gives us something more to think about than just killing each other.

Cheers.

Yes I'm up for that - 500 ponts sounds like a good level to start at.

Sorry Tony, have come down with the flu, so won't be able to come tonight. 

Will post the same on the various groups in the hope you see it early enough to arrange something else.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
I've also come down with something :Sad and will not be able to make it tonight so have to cancel on Alan. Hopefully between Alan, Tony, Matt P and Andy they can arrange some DfC/40k games?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(20-02-2018, 06:55 AM)LukeR Wrote:
(19-02-2018, 08:48 AM)LukeR Wrote:
(19-02-2018, 08:40 AM)Walters Wrote: Luke - Did you want that game of Bolt Action we talked about at the weekend?

If so I suggest 500pts and maybe the 3rd scenario 'Key Positions'. Gives us something more to think about than just killing each other.

Cheers.

Yes I'm up for that - 500 ponts sounds like a good level to start at.

Sorry Tony, have come down with the flu, so won't be able to come tonight. 

Will post the same on the various groups in the hope you see it early enough to arrange something else.

Thanks for letting me know Luke. Sorry you are suffering. All the best.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
If anyone is looking for an opponent for LOTR, Bolt Action or Dropfleet I am available now. I'll be able to check on here reasonably regularly as it is half term. Big Grin
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(19-02-2018, 10:30 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: Anybody want a 1000 point game of Lotr or 2k of 40k?

(20-02-2018, 08:29 AM)Walters Wrote: If anyone is looking for an opponent for LOTR, Bolt Action or Dropfleet I am available now. I'll be able to check on here reasonably regularly as it is half term. Big Grin

Phil might still be after a game of LotR - I've dropped him a line.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(20-02-2018, 09:47 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(19-02-2018, 10:30 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: Anybody want a 1000 point game of Lotr or 2k of 40k?

(20-02-2018, 08:29 AM)Walters Wrote: If anyone is looking for an opponent for LOTR, Bolt Action or Dropfleet I am available now. I'll be able to check on here reasonably regularly as it is half term. Big Grin

I still haven't got the flu and am keen! You can pick a side if you want Tony!
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set
(20-02-2018, 09:53 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote:

Keep healthy!
I will bring an army of good guys. Not quite sure who yet. I might need to ally 2 groups to get to 1000pts.
Cheers.
(20-02-2018, 10:37 AM)Walters Wrote:
(20-02-2018, 09:53 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote:

Keep healthy!
I will bring an army of good guys. Not quite sure who yet. I might need to ally 2 groups to get to 1000pts.
Cheers.

ok sounds good!
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set