Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th February 2018
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Dropfleet Commander Escalation League Week 5 of 6
  • Matt T, Stuart, Gareth - Imperial Assault
  • John B & Paul - THW Nuts
  • Ryan & Andy - Necromunda
Games Sought:
  • Russell - Warhammer 40k or LotR SBG
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
40k (1500pts?) Unless one of the many opponents I've managed to aquire in Shadow Wars fancies a game?

Or if someone wants to teach me how to play Lord of the Rings before the Battle Companies?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
I’m free. Gareth. Stuart. Imperial Assault?
(01-02-2018, 08:18 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I’m free. Gareth. Stuart. Imperial Assault?

Yes.
Paul and I will be playing THW Nuts.  Cool

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
(01-02-2018, 08:54 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 08:18 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I’m free. Gareth. Stuart. Imperial Assault?

Yes.

Yes. I was hoping to talk John and Paul into making the numbers up for a campaign, if they do not mind postponing their game.
(31-01-2018, 02:17 PM)Russell Wrote: 40k (1500pts?) Unless one of the many opponents I've managed to aquire in Shadow Wars fancies a game?

Or if someone wants to teach me how to play Lord of the Rings before the Battle Companies?

I can do 1500, my evening just freed up
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(04-02-2018, 02:05 PM)Simian Wrote:
(31-01-2018, 02:17 PM)Russell Wrote: 40k (1500pts?) Unless one of the many opponents I've managed to aquire in Shadow Wars fancies a game?

I can do 1500, my evening just freed up

Awesome - sounds good to me
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
RyanL and Andy are playing Necromunda this week.
Pauls interested, John not so. Paul will join us in the future if you two do not mind playing his character tomorrow. If we can get a fourth I'll GM, if not I'll play along and we can run the app as the Imperial player.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen