Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conquest of Sladus 4. 40k Escalation campaign (Full)
Cheers Alan. It's not the technique thats the problem, its the time and effort haha. I'll get it sorted.

BTW has anyone used Darksphere? They seem to have very good stock levels and lowest prices I've seen for most of the GW things I've searched for so far.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Darksphere are very good, never had an issue but they can be a bit more expensive..... Hence I normally go element.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Just seen this being used at the LVO this year Smile

[Image: 2aikbaf.jpg]

Perhaps a bit less punishing than what I suggested earlier, as it costs a CP to use? Plus it has our Lord and Saviour on it.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
You beat me too It!
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(27-01-2018, 01:24 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Cheers Alan. It's not the technique thats the problem, its the time and effort haha. I'll get it sorted.

BTW has anyone used Darksphere? They seem to have very good stock levels and lowest prices I've seen for most of the GW things I've searched for so far.

I've used Dark Sphere on occasion, good service but seem to recall their postage might have been a bit steep.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(28-01-2018, 04:31 PM)Agent0range Wrote: Just seen this being used at the LVO this year Smile

[Image: 2aikbaf.jpg]

Perhaps a bit less punishing than what I suggested earlier, as it costs a CP to use? Plus it has our Lord and Saviour on it.

Who's Duncan? :/

(28-01-2018, 05:11 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(27-01-2018, 01:24 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Cheers Alan. It's not the technique thats the problem, its the time and effort haha. I'll get it sorted.

I've used Dark Sphere on occasion, good service but seem to recall their postage might have been a bit steep.

It must vary, I thought the P&P was quite reasonable at:
Royal Mail Tracked - 1 working day (aim) (with signature) (£3.80)
Magic the Gathering

(28-01-2018, 07:19 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: It must vary, I thought the P&P was quite reasonable at:
Royal Mail Tracked - 1 working day (aim) (with signature) (£3.80)

It does vary by weight I think, but I recall that comparative to most other sites it seemed a bit more. Obviously offset if the item you want is cheaper than elsewhere - I bought some of the Tabletop World resin scenery (sadly not for me) at a very good discount from there! They actually shipped the couple of pieces I ordered separately without charging extra (one wasn't in stock at the time I placed the order) so the postage actually worked out very reasonably on that occasion Smile Conversely, I looked at picking up a board game from there recently but the postage cost was prohibitive. #tightwad
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(28-01-2018, 07:19 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Who's Duncan? :/

Mr Two Thin Coats himself? He's the guy who's been doing video tutorials on Warhammer TV for ages. Really good videos, worth checking out. I really like the daily tips videos, got some nice techniques in there.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(28-01-2018, 09:55 PM)Agent0range Wrote:
(28-01-2018, 07:19 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Who's Duncan? :/

Mr Two Thin Coats himself? He's the guy who's been doing video tutorials on Warhammer TV for ages. Really good videos, worth checking out. I really like the daily tips videos, got some nice techniques in there.

To be honest, I've not seen any of the video tutorials, will have to look them out!
Magic the Gathering

JJ the Battlescribe files have been updated with the new Custodes codex
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM