Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conquest of Sladus 4. 40k Escalation campaign (Full)
(22-06-2018, 11:52 AM)wako1302 Wrote: 200PL is a lot of Nids - I up to about 172 PL, but the points are at nearly 4,000

Are we sure we want to go to 200PL

seems a bit mad, and no way would the game finish
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(22-06-2018, 12:11 PM)amnvespa Wrote: I've just added up 221PL of Chaos.

200PL of Nids will give me Genestealer nightmares..... for months

At 4,000 points using the BIG FAQ I guess you would only be allowed to use the Same Datasheet 5 time = 100 Genestealers
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
100 Power Level was my calculated for 2000 pts see page 1
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Yeah I think 200PL is too much, how about this instead:
(R1=25pl R2=50pl R3=75pl R4=100pl) that'd equate to roughly (R1=500pts R2=1000pts R3=1500pts R4=2000pts)
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
my calculations must've been way off. jj's duggestion seems more logical
For the Angelic Horde!
Sounds good to me
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Thumbs up
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

Looks good. 3rd definitely the day we’re starting?
(24-06-2018, 08:21 PM)Lord_Heru’ur Wrote: Looks good.  3rd definitely the day we’re starting?

Yup. Also if everyone can pm me their first 2 moves using the campaign map. it's unlikely anyone will get into combat first turn but it may happen. then I'll randomly determine move orders using a highly technical procedure known as writing down numbers representing players on bits of paper and drawing them out of a bag. Custom Campaign objectives will be sent out as a do my final balancing tweaks (so no one can get a runaway victory on this alone).

This is also your last chance to tweak your lists as after we begin. They'll be locked as is.
For the Angelic Horde!
(22-05-2018, 05:08 PM)Fitz Wrote: Right. Thanks So much for your patience with this. And I think its about time to light this candle.

1 last thing. Do we want prizes? If everyone kicks in £5. It'll give us enough of a prize pot for 1st, 2nd 3rd and a couple of other awards ,probably most power lvl destroyed in campaign. Most territories (actual number. not vp value), best conversion etc.

OK. To the campaign

You'll find your starting locations an the map. If you need reminding what your army token is. You'll find it on this thread
Please keep the campaign thread clear as I'll be using it to post results and map updates. If a location has two VP values (i.e 3/6) you use the lowest unless told otherwise. Other locations have no VP value. This is either because of a stratagem they provide. Or are an access to another location.
Happy to chip in only just seen this Smile