Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conquest of Sladus 4. 40k Escalation campaign (Full)
(08-05-2018, 11:33 AM)Fitz Wrote: unfortunately delamarius has had to drop out. so last minute interest fir thev1 remaining place. otherwise we'll start with the 12 armies

Heya If you still got a space left i’ll Do it. Got a load of grey plastic and need some motivation to start painting Smile
(09-05-2018, 12:19 PM)Andy9871 Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 11:33 AM)Fitz Wrote: unfortunately delamarius has had to drop out. so last minute interest fir thev1 remaining place. otherwise we'll start with the 12 armies

Heya If you still got a space left i’ll Do it. Got a load of grey plastic and need some motivation to start painting Smile

Cool. Army?
For the Angelic Horde!
(09-05-2018, 05:56 PM)Fitz Wrote:

Cool. Army?
Slaanesh daemons, I get a list together and send it over,25pl patrol detachment to start?
(09-05-2018, 06:43 PM)Andy9871 Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 05:56 PM)Fitz Wrote:

Cool. Army?
Slaanesh daemons, I get a list together and send it over,25pl patrol detachment to start?

Yup. This list is the base to ALL further lists (as in going forward, all you can do is add to your previous list)
For the Angelic Horde!
This looks so awesome!  This campiang is going to be great!  When are we looking to start?
Warhammer 40k - Ultramarines/Deathwatch
Star Wars X Wing - Rebel Alliance

Element Games referal code: PET3031
Right. Thanks So much for your patience with this. And I think its about time to light this candle.

1 last thing. Do we want prizes? If everyone kicks in £5. It'll give us enough of a prize pot for 1st, 2nd 3rd and a couple of other awards ,probably most power lvl destroyed in campaign. Most territories (actual number. not vp value), best conversion etc.

OK. To the campaign

You'll find your starting locations an the map. If you need reminding what your army token is. You'll find it on this thread
Please keep the campaign thread clear as I'll be using it to post results and map updates. If a location has two VP values (i.e 3/6) you use the lowest unless told otherwise. Other locations have no VP value. This is either because of a stratagem they provide. Or are an access to another location.
For the Angelic Horde!
(22-05-2018, 05:08 PM)Fitz Wrote: Right. Thanks So much for your patience with this. And I think its about time to light this candle.

1 last thing. Do we want prizes? If everyone kicks in £5. It'll give us enough of a prize pot for 1st, 2nd 3rd and a couple of other awards ,probably most power lvl destroyed in campaign. Most territories (actual number. not vp value), best conversion etc.

OK. To the campaign

You'll find your starting locations an the map. If you need reminding what your army token is. You'll find it on this thread
Please keep the campaign thread clear as I'll be using it to post results and map updates. If a location has two VP values (i.e 3/6) you use the lowest unless told otherwise. Other locations have no VP value. This is either because of a stratagem they provide. Or are an access to another location.
Happy to chip in with £5
40k - Chaos Space Marines, Deathwatch & Imperial Knights
Blood Bowl - Chaos Dwarf
Kill Team - Chaos Space Marines & Deathwatch

I'm sure I can find £5
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Same here
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
for fairness. The prize pot will only be available if everyone agrees. I don't want to force anyone into paying if they can't. likewise, it wouldn't be fair if one of the winners didn't contribute.

Also. I've started a fb chat. I don't have many of you. But JJ and Russel are in it so if you have them on fb you can get added via them
For the Angelic Horde!