Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Middle Earth Battle Companies
(01-02-2018, 07:39 AM)Russell Wrote: Cool - did I miss the page on Minas Tirith? I can see one of the players has them in the showcase at the end

Minas Tirith starts off with 6 Warriors of Minas Tirith. 2 Bow, 2 Spear, 2 Sword. Advancements are Knight of Minas Tirith, Citadel Guard and Ranger of Gondor. There is a Guard of the Fountain Court on one of the special special reinforcement tables.
Hope that's useful.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
Yup I'll get the models together over the weekend, I've definitely got the Basic guys, Citadel Guard and Rangers. I'll pick up some knights next time I have a hobby budget
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
If you are planning a furure warband you will need some mounted heroes as you will want to get them mounts quite quickly so you may as well come prepared Smile

My Iron Hills stuff has arrived(including 3 ram riders Smile  ) so I will start painting them this weekend.

Any ideas as to when we should start, how about the 13th?
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
(02-02-2018, 08:40 AM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: If you are planning a furure warband you will need some mounted heroes as you will want to get them mounts quite quickly so you may as well come prepared Smile

My Iron Hills stuff has arrived(including 3 ram riders Smile  )  so I will start painting them this weekend.

Any ideas as to when we should start, how about the 13th?

We're starting on the 13th.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Anybody planning on customising the appearance of the figures in their battle companies, giving them a personal touch?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Stuart - absolutely - as I don't have a LoTR army it helps
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(02-02-2018, 12:56 PM)Russell Wrote: Stuart - absolutely - as I don't have a LoTR army it helps

Excellent. Will build some Rohan from scratch for this, and looking to kitbash and greenstuff where possible.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."

Here's some I painted a lot earlier... I'm thinking it's 14 years or more...
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(02-02-2018, 12:26 PM)Stuart Wrote: Anybody planning on customising the appearance of the figures in their battle companies, giving them a personal touch?

The sculpts for my guys are all unique and I haven't seen them on the table before so I think I will leave them as they are Smile

I have a fair bit of Gondor stuff mouldering away in my garage if anyone is missing stuff (no Knights though).
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
I've ordered my Knights :-) if I get an upgrade week 1 I'll use the Faramir model I have
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith