Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Middle Earth Battle Companies
I bought the White Dwarf off ebay that has the Gundabad warband rules in I think so can lend that to you Will - I'll try and take a look tomorrow.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sounds good Luke, thanks. Hector, that sounds like we should easily fit 2 in an evening and possibly three if games are very short.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
The Gundabad list can be found here: https://www.scribd.com/document/36997050...ember-2017

They look pretty nasty but limited (no real cavalry and no archery)

In case you can't view it:
STARTING BATTLE COMPANY 3x Gundabad Orcs with shield, 3x Gundabad Orcs with spear A Gundabad Battle Company may hire a Gundabad Ogre for 15 Influence Points. A Gundabad Ogre is a Warrior that cannot be promoted or gain experience, and therefore never be a Hero, and will roll on the Warrior Injury chart. ADVANCEMENTS None.
REINFORCEMENTS
1 – Nothing2 – Fell Warg3 – Goblin Mercenary 4 – Gundabad Orc with shield5 – Gundabad Orc with spear6 – Roll on Special chart
SPECIAL CHART
1-4 – Gundabad Berserker5-6 – War Bat A War Bat cannot gain experience and therefore can never become a Hero.
EXCLUSIVE ARMY SPECIFIC HERO UPGRADE
Devastating Strike

The Hero composes and readies themselves, raising their weapon high above their head in order to deliver a single bone-shattering blow.
At the start of any Duel, before any dice are rolled, the Hero may choose to reduce their Attacks characteristic to 1. If they do
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
Is there a shot of Minas Tirith page I can use as a starter for 10?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(30-01-2018, 06:39 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: Some rules and link

Cheers very useful. I shall have to get painting up some armoured orcs Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Out of interest what do we do if our battle companies level up between the 2 games on a Tuesday?
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
I can take pics of the relevant pages and post them here?

I think it's best if you level up your guys and adjust your warband rating between each game as its more fun that way and your warband rating has an impact on the exp and influence that your opponent gets, in a similar way to the Necromunda giantkiller bonus.

https://drive.googledjeiasfnfmdoelsmfd.c...WY1ppTzMTm

I have found a copy of the BC rules online and it can be found at the above link alongside a copy of the newest version of the rules. (remove all the gibberish after 'google' and between .com)
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
(31-01-2018, 08:50 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: I can take pics of the relevant pages and post them here?

I think it's best if you level up your guys and adjust your warband rating between each game as its more fun that way and your warband rating has an impact on the exp and influence that your opponent gets, in a similar way to the Necromunda giantkiller bonus.

Migjt be better to PM in case there is some copyright issue?

Russell, just bring some extra models and if you gain some reinforcement you can just proxy them for the second game.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Cool - did I miss the page on Minas Tirith? I can see one of the players has them in the showcase at the end
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(01-02-2018, 07:39 AM)Russell Wrote: Cool - did I miss the page on Minas Tirith? I can see one of the players has them in the showcase at the end

No, it's missing.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement