Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Middle Earth Battle Companies
Mine arrived today having been lost in the aether over Christmas. Looks good, might go with mirkwood elves.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(28-12-2017, 12:38 PM)Walters Wrote: Mine arrived today having been lost in the aether over Christmas. Looks good, might go with mirkwood elves.

Excellent. I’m going to dabble with Rohan.

There are two or three extra warbands in the November (?) issue of White Dwarf apparently.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd like to do Dwarves or Moria - are either of them in the book?
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(28-12-2017, 01:05 PM)LukeR Wrote: I'd like to do Dwarves or Moria - are either of them in the book?
There's Durins Folk and Iron Hills for dwarves, start with 6 and 5 models respectively. Moria starts with 11!
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
Looking like Easterlings or Uruk-hai for me ☠️
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I'm currently working on a Mordor Orcs warband.
When would you be looking to start this campaign?
Book ordered, will decide warband when I get it. Picked up the Tauriel model as well - 'needed' to get free delivery so bought the extra model Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Got the book, looks good! I'm going to pick between Minas Tirith, Harad or the Shire....could give me an excuse to paint some halflings up form Warploque miniatures I got a few years back:

https://www.warploqueminiatures.com/halflings

Looks like the campaign will pretty much run itself? Guess we could start as soon as people want to. I won't be able to play until Feb as got a game with Seb and the dropfleet campaign going on at the mo.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(06-01-2018, 03:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Got the book, looks good! I'm going to pick between Minas Tirith, Harad or the Shire....could give me an excuse to paint some halflings up form Warploque miniatures I got a few years back:

https://www.warploqueminiatures.com/halflings

Looks like the campaign will pretty much run itself? Guess we could start as soon as people want to. I won't be able to play until Feb as got a game with Seb and the dropfleet campaign going on at the mo.

Would love to see a Shire force Smile

Perhaps aim for the beginning of Feb - gives people chance to paint things up and get a few practice games in.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Do all 3 heroes get the 'army specific hero upgrade' automatically or do they have to earn it somehow?

PS beginning of Feb works for me Smile