Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DfC Escalation League
My car is in the garage on the 12th so I may or may not be able to attend, depending on how things go.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
(07-12-2017, 04:08 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: My car is in the garage on the 12th so I may or may not be able to attend, depending on how things go.

We are due to play each other that week, but I'd be fine to play it on the 19th instead if that helps?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
No ignore that last, I am double-booking myself as I already have a game on the 19th
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I will hopefully be able to make it, my car is drivable at the moment (just), but it all depends on what's the garage finds.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
Big thanks to Matt for organising the Dropfleet escalation league, it was brilliant!
(28-02-2018, 10:40 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Big thanks to Matt for organising the Dropfleet escalation league, it was brilliant!

I second this. It was really enjoyable. I particularly like the new scenarios which mean you always have to keep adapting your strategy. Last night's one with the line of debris down the middle was a real challenge!
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
Totally agree - and a big thanks to Matt. Hoping there's another not to far in the future! Particularly liked the blitzkrieg approach. Interesting twist!
Necromunda - Van Saar, Scavvies; Dropfleet Commander - UCM
(01-03-2018, 12:52 AM)Adam Duckett Wrote: Totally agree - and a big thanks to Matt. Hoping there's another not to far in the future! Particularly liked the blitzkrieg approach. Interesting twist!

Yeah thanks Matt, Alan and I also quite enjoyed the Blitzkrieg approach type and that scenario in general, quite different from the other scenarios.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
As others have said, cheers for organising the League Matt. I really enjoyed all the games I played and it has got me really hooked on the game, like everyone else seems to be too!