Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th August 2017
Stuart has tonsillitis! Nooo!

Anyway I'm suddenly free. 40k or LotR? Anyone? Phil?
(14-08-2017, 09:23 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Stuart has tonsillitis! Nooo!

Anyway I'm suddenly free. 40k or LotR? Anyone? Phil?

Absolutely! Are you up for 1000 points?
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set
1000pts? Of LotR? Or 40k? I've not played a game of LotR as big as that!
(14-08-2017, 10:05 PM)Brightblade Wrote: 1000pts? Of LotR? Or 40k? I've not played a game of LotR as big as that!

Of lotr. If it's too much then no worries. But I've played with Luke last week and it was epic
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Okey dokey. I just prefer smaller games because of time limits but if you say it's possible I'm in! . What army are you using? I'll sort a suitable match up. Limit on warbands? Number of heroes? Etc...
(14-08-2017, 10:58 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Okey dokey. I just prefer smaller games because of time limits but if you say it's possible I'm in! . What army are you using? I'll sort a suitable match up. Limit on warbands? Number of heroes? Etc...

I could do good or evil. Whatever you're keen on Smile

I'm not fussed with restrictions mate, I used to play the good old days of hoarding Moria goblins so anything is fine by me.
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
(14-08-2017, 11:00 PM)Joga_Bonito Wrote:
(14-08-2017, 10:58 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Okey dokey. I just prefer smaller games because of time limits but if you say it's possible I'm in! . What army are you using? I'll sort a suitable match up. Limit on warbands? Number of heroes? Etc...

I'm not fussed with restrictions mate, I used to play the good old days of hoarding Moria goblins so anything is fine by me.

Ok. I'll be evil then as I can hit those points easier. I think. I'll just bring a troll and a hero that I wouldn't normally.
(15-08-2017, 09:20 AM)Brightblade Wrote:

Ok. I'll be evil then as I can hit those points easier. I think. I'll just bring a troll and a hero that I wouldn't normally.

Great I'm looking forward to it. I'll be Gondor
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
(15-08-2017, 09:29 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote:
(15-08-2017, 09:20 AM)Brightblade Wrote:

Great I'm looking forward to it. I'll be Gondor

I'll bring mordor. Orcs and trolls and monsters. Oh, my! Looking forward to it!

We just about managed to finish in 3 hours - it was a pretty epic game!

I had 5 Warbands each with 13 models - 2 warbands of Calvary and one infantry - so a total of 65 models

I think Phil had 4 Warbands - 1 of Wargs, 2 of Uruk Hai Beserkers/Crossbowmen and one with two Trolls and more Uruk Hai.

We played on a 6 x 4 board, although didn't use the end third really due to the way we set up.

If you are weighting the force with monsters/heroes then it should be doable to complete in that time.