Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th June 2017
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Lord of the Rings RPG
  • Chris & JJ - Guild ball
Games Sought:
  • Dave - 40K, Bloodbowl or a Boardgame (Firefly?)
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
LotR RPG this week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
SAGA, Bloodbowl, Guild Ball, Dropzone or Test of Honour anyone?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
40K, Bloodbowl or a Boardgame (Firefly?)
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(17-05-2017, 01:20 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: SAGA, Bloodbowl, Guild Ball, Dropzone or Test of Honour anyone?

Hi Chris, I'm rpg-img this week but can I express an interest in test of honour with you? I have the core set finished so I am ready to go!
Shadow war practice?
For the Angelic Horde!
(31-05-2017, 05:57 PM)Brightblade Wrote:
(17-05-2017, 01:20 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: SAGA, Bloodbowl, Guild Ball, Dropzone or Test of Honour anyone?

Hi Chris, I'm rpg-img this week but can I express an interest in test of honour with you? I have the core set finished so I am ready to go!

Yeah, sounds good, I've got a game the week after this but give us a shout when you are free and we'll give it a go. I have only put together 1 samurai and 6 ashigaru so far and have got a bit distracted by trying to finish painting my Dropfleet stuff but should have finished putting it together in a couple of weeks.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(17-05-2017, 09:12 PM)wako1302 Wrote: 40K, Bloodbowl or a Boardgame (Firefly?)

Dave, I am busy this week, but love to hook for a game of Firefly at some stage... assuming this is the one season only (booo) TV series...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(01-06-2017, 04:36 PM)Agincourt Wrote:

Dave, I am busy this week, but love to hook for a game of Firefly at some stage... assuming this is the one season only (booo) TV series...

Yes it is, Alan always seems to be up for a game so we have enough if we can get everyone to club at the same time.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(02-06-2017, 01:25 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 04:36 PM)Agincourt Wrote:

Yes it is, Alan always seems to be up for a game so we have enough if we can get everyone to club at the same time.

Great well I am free the rest of the month at the moment unless heading overseas with work. get a date booked with Alan.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill