Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New edition of 40K incoming
Hold onto your hats!

https://warhammer40000.com/home/news/

biggest bit of news I can see is all current codex's are going to be gone, but the rules are going to be free when they come out!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Free rules and 'low cost' codices sounds good. Feeling happy/smug that I sold all my current codices a few months back as the will all be obsolete!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Just spotted this. Nice round up of what's to come.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/04/4...nd-up.html

Some interesting stuff, super balanced rules coming (supposedly) and refunds(well vouchers) for those who have bought codecies in the last two months(ish), how things have changed!!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(24-04-2017, 11:09 PM)will Wrote: Just spotted this. Nice round up of what's to come.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/04/4...nd-up.html

Some interesting stuff, super balanced rules coming (supposedly) and refunds(well vouchers) for those who have bought codecies in the last two months(ish), how things have changed!!

The customer relations team they have put together seem like they are earning their pay! Sounds good.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hmm Will be interested to see how this pans out Smile
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Some new stat lines

A dreadnought seems to get 8 wounds and the same save as a Space Marine.
Terminators move 1" slower than a Space Marine, but gets 2 wounds and 2 attacks..

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/04/4...stats.html
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017...-profiles/
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
With no superheavy rules. Does that mean all vehicles can fire their individual weapons at different targets. Would seem suitably "fluffy" and how you'd expect a tank to work.
For the Angelic Horde!
Photo 
Love what I'm hearing from GW....

- Condensed rules
- Movement stats
- Everything can hurt everything else
- The death of death stars
- Cover as a modifier for hitting
- Two wound terminators!
- Toughness dreadnoughts

So excited, but I'm in a weird hobby limbo not knowing what to paint now. Just been working on some tac marines and scouts for my new SM army.

I'm thinking with the continual release of different articles from GW, 8th must be coming out in the next month or so. The latest trailer that features Guilliman talking also suggests perhaps some sort of new faction?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(01-05-2017, 07:24 PM)Agent0range Wrote: I'm thinking with the continual release of different articles from GW, 8th must be coming out in the next month or so. The latest trailer that features Guilliman talking also suggests perhaps some sort of new faction?

From what rumours I've read it sounds like they are bringing out "truescale" marines, but fluffing it so that you can still use your old Marine models for a while at least.

(02-05-2017, 05:10 PM)will Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:24 PM)Agent0range Wrote: I'm thinking with the continual release of different articles from GW, 8th must be coming out in the next month or so. The latest trailer that features Guilliman talking also suggests perhaps some sort of new faction?

From what rumours I've read it sounds like they are bringing out "truescale" marines, but fluffing it so that you can still use your old Marine models for a while at least.

Lol they would make some collectors very happy if that is true, and make thousands more very sad
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts