Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Tombstone
Also tempted.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Dammit, I'd convinced myself I wasn't going to pledge on this...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
So that's five of us then Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(29-04-2017, 07:15 PM)Agincourt Wrote: So that's five of us then Big Grin

Two more and we can have the £300 all seven factions, free postage, rule book. Plus extra figures etc.

£43 each.

Only three days to go though.....
Is anyone getting more than one gang? Would mean less of us needed then. I for one would be happy with just one gang.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Think I am not going to pledge on this, even though it looks good - car needs a bit of tlc as my exhaust just fell off and the air conditioning is broke Sad
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cars...SadSad

OK I am happy with one gang. 4 of us with a gang each. £165, or we each just do the £45 thing.

Assume we take different gangs, anyone any preferences?

I'd plump for outlaws I think.
I really like the female deputy and leader models so I'd go for the female gang. Really like those sculpts as they have lots of movement to them.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I like the Lawmen and 7th Calvary.

Would definitely only want one gang though - far too many miniatures bought lately Smile
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Had my eye on the female and/or 7th cavalry gangs, plus a rulebook. Still not 100% decided on pledging though, given recent outlay and amount of stuff still unopened! Might be something I buy into later (unless I cave at the last minute). If you're sorting out a group pledge then please don't wait for me.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."