Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying?
First week in April could be good - gives me time to sneak in another Blood Bowl match beforehand.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
First week in April is also good for me Smile,
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(27-02-2017, 05:45 PM)will Wrote: First week in April is also good for me Smile,

Good for me as well.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(27-02-2017, 06:02 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(27-02-2017, 05:45 PM)will Wrote: First week in April is also good for me Smile,

Good for me as well.
I'm happy with first week in April.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
First week in April should be star wars RPG, if I can convince vince to postpone then I'll be up for this. Sent a pm to Paul about character idea
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Righto first week of April then.

I will get characters sorted. 6 of you now so the the table is full.

I am going to make a change to levels, because we won't be playing every week it will be more about enjoying the journey than going up levels... and low level can be a bit challenging.

I said to be dual class Fighter + something. But now will have 6 levels, so you could be Fighter 3 cleric 3 or Fighter 1 Mage 5, etc. And with 6 players if anyone or
all desperately wants to be single class that is fine... let me know.

I have been building a tale that has everyone in there...

You will be a bit more durable...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(03-03-2017, 10:44 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Righto first week of April then.

I will get characters sorted. 6 of you now so the the table is full.

I am going to make a change to levels, because we won't be playing every week it will be more about enjoying the journey than going up levels... and low level can be a bit challenging.

I said to be dual class Fighter + something. But now will have 6 levels, so you could be Fighter 3 cleric 3 or Fighter 1 Mage 5, etc. And with 6 players if anyone or
all desperately wants to be single class that is fine... let me know.

I have been building a tale that has everyone in there...

You will be a bit more durable...
Hi Paul
Are we still starting this on 4th April? Should I have done anything in preparation?
Cheers.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
Thanks for the session yesterday Paul. Was lots of fun, looking forward to the next one Big Grin
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Yeah, great intro - sorry for slowing everyone down with all my questions, and thanks to Tony for helping with me my profile!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Great introduction session Paul - looking forward to the next one now. Big thanks to everyone with RPG experience for helping me with the character sheet.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement