Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Assault Campaign - Any Interest?
Picked up this game a few weeks back and played it twice (once for the tutorial, and once last week). Really want to work through the campaign, but as we found out last week this will be so much better with 3 or 4 people playing a hero each and one more person acting as the Empire.

No idea how long the campaign would go on for but would anyone else be interested in doing this for a few weeks and seeing how far we could get? I'd be looking to play a hero for this and not the empire.
(31-01-2017, 06:24 PM)AlanE Wrote: Picked up this game a few weeks back and played it twice (once for the tutorial, and once last week). Really want to work through the campaign, but as we found out last week this will be so much better with 3 or 4 people playing a hero each and one more person acting as the Empire.

No idea how long the campaign would go on for but would anyone else be interested in doing this for a few weeks and seeing how far we could get? I'd be looking to play a hero for this and not the empire.

I have played a few scenarios with Justin, Mick, Ollie, et al and really enjoy the game (so much I have purchased it myself to run for another group one day)... Mean time yes I'd like to play (not run)... but would not want to play every week. Once or twice a month max for me.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
If your willing to wait a few months, I don't mind running this as the Empire. I'm a little tied up with the DZC stuff at the moment, and it really needs everyone to be available at the same time, so with potential work/family/illness throwing spanners about, doing it when am only free half the time only adds to issues.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah, right after I posted this I remembered there was a dropzone campaign going on, so going to be best to wait till that is over.

Plenty of time to pull 4 players together Smile
Yup, I would like to join in once people are free Smile I also would like to try Decsent if people are interested, it looks like an interesting game Tongue
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Ok so if we start with you three, we would be looking for a fourth.

Does anyone have any outside club commitments for March 7th? It will give me time to re-read the rules, sift through my cards and get some more painting done. Then we can look towards perhaps once a month.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(08-02-2017, 10:04 PM)Gareth Wrote: March 7th

Currently good for me.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I've not got anything lined up so good with me Smile
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
I've jumped into the Star Wars RPG that runs bi-weekly at the club, and if it follows the current pattern (we played this week), the 7th is when they will be playing again, so the week before or after would be better for me.

I expect we can confirm this next time we play.

Edit: Guy may be interested too, not sure but it would great to get a 4th if he is around, can ask him next week too.
Ok then I'll have to bump it back a few months. I'm stuck in DFC on the other weeks. I'm not sure how long Matts running his campaign, but if it's until we play each other once, we are on for nearly 5 months worth.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen