Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st February 2017
(13-02-2017, 09:17 AM)Gareth Wrote: Steve do you want to play a Chris at saga? I may have to play DZC this week.
Ok yeah, thanks, need some practise!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(08-02-2017, 07:00 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 01:17 PM)Walters Wrote: Looking for a game of Bolt Action if anyone is available. It will give me a target to put together (though not paint) the German grenadier stuff I have acquired.

I will give you a game with pleasure... It will be a major challenge to get my Brits built up, but I will see what I can do... else it could be Gers v Gers and a scenario with one side protecting Adolf from Assassination!

Paul, I'm up this week. Do you want to borrow my Brits?
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
(13-02-2017, 12:07 PM)Noisysteve Wrote:
(13-02-2017, 09:17 AM)Gareth Wrote: Steve do you want to play a Chris at saga? I may have to play DZC this week.

Thats fine. I am feeling all sorts of grim at the moment, and I want to free myself up incase I have to cancel tomorrow. Besides although not confident in the scenarios, I am more than confident in how the Saxons play.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Having to reschedule the Blood Bowl game with Matt, so up for something else.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(13-02-2017, 03:21 PM)Stuart Wrote: Having to reschedule the Blood Bowl game with Matt, so up for something else.

If I make it on the 14th and have my campaign game played, I could do with a second BB match to get on schedule. You'll know tomorrow.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Fine with me! What are you thinking of bringing Steve and which scenario did you fancy trying or shall we decide on the day?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(13-02-2017, 09:21 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(13-02-2017, 03:21 PM)Stuart Wrote: Having to reschedule the Blood Bowl game with Matt, so up for something else.

If I make it on the 14th and have my campaign game played, I could do with a second BB match to get on schedule. You'll know tomorrow.

Ok, can do, standing by...
(13-02-2017, 09:35 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

Fine with me! What are you thinking of bringing Steve and which scenario did you fancy trying or shall we decide on the day?

I will bring my Normans, and any scenario is fine
Malifaux - Gremlins
(13-02-2017, 10:01 PM)Stuart Wrote:

I should have played my campaign game last week so we should be on for this week Stuart.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(14-02-2017, 08:56 AM)Gareth Wrote:
(13-02-2017, 10:01 PM)Stuart Wrote:

I should have played my campaign game last week so we should be on for this week Stuart.

Smashing. Advanced warning: some of my human team look suspiciously like orcs.