Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scythe
Got this for Christmas, had a couple of games and really liking it. There is lots going on and lots of different things you can do to win, seems complex at first but once you have the hang of it it's not too bad and each players turn goes quickly so you are not waiting around for ages. I like the theme of big mech robots moving your peasant farmers around and protecting them!!! Combat is a part of the game but resource management and expanding your control of the board is equally if not more important.

Oh and my 7 year old just thrashed me (without help) in the 2nd game with 81 coins at the end to my 60 Sad !
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm interested in giving this a go. Is it playable in a club night?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(29-12-2016, 08:44 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I'm interested in giving this a go. Is it playable in a club night?

Great, yeah it says it takes 2hours on the box so there is plenty of leeway for learners. it can take up to 5 players so if anyone else is interested they could join in. Got games booked for the first few weeks of jan but free for a game from the 24th onwards Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari