Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Edition Rumours
Will bring along a copy tonight if can, it does seem they have stole some bits from warmachine from what people have said ie with movement.
I am getting very excited about it myself to be fair, everyone has put that it is alot more fun to play than 5th edition, though having not tried myself, couldn't say.
I plan to have a playtest of the rules at some point, just so i can see what the fuss is about.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
would be intreasted to see the rules persumbly they wont be the rules though if they have been leaked in entierty since games workshop would want to sell the rulebook lol so it may have been but they are likly to change to stop people getting a free rulebook online lol
The consesus is that they are play test rules, apparently a similar leak happened just before 5th came out and the rules were available to download off most sites. I think there will be minor changes and fine tunings going on but think that alot will remain the same.
Some of the changes to shooting are my favourite addition as now have an evasion rating to determine how easy to hit things are. So for example a if you stay still you are easier to hit now than if you run, A tank/monstrous creature is easier to hit than a ork etc
Blood bowl Skaven
YAY GO DARK ELDAR!!!! Lets face it, if anything should be hard to hit, it's my trusty Dark Eldar ^^
http://www.beastsofwar.com/warhammer-40k...book-real/
^ well thats a bit of a downer if true, was looking forward to some of these rules.
Blood bowl Skaven
August 11th is my guess for release.

Based on the 10 second vid, GW posted on todays whats new today, 145 days (excluding today) or 145 sleeps if you prefer, takes you to 11/08/12. A Saturday.

I accept payment for my bet, in Oreo's.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Scampers off to view video
Edit- has coming 21 march at bottom of video?
Blood bowl Skaven
looks like it is just about the new paints being released
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/show...651&page=2

145 paints.... how many different colours do people need?!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Man that is actually a disappointment. Oreo's are on me then.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Due to a slow day at work i have been reading up on some of the latest 6th edition rumours, the latest being that they are taking a leaf out of 8th ed fantasy and going back to % based force organisation. Also going with the random Psychic power(lores) style of fantasy.
Tanks are getting a nit of a nerf in that they can only take so many penetrating hits which are variable depending on the tank. But it basically works that, for example, your chimera gets hit with three lascannon shots all penetrate but opponent rolls three 1's(shaken). Your tank has 3 damage points, so is now wrecked in 6th.
Blood bowl Skaven