Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Bowl league 2017 standings
(21-11-2017, 10:31 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Seb, we need to arrange a final...how about the 12th Dec?

I believe i will be available then
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Sorry Seb, can't do the 12th now as it's the dropfleet campaign. Can you do the 19th?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(28-11-2017, 10:19 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Sorry Seb, can't do the 12th now as it's the dropfleet campaign. Can you do the 19th?

i believe i can yes
Armies:
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

OK great Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
R u still OK for tomorrow Seb?
(18-12-2017, 10:28 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: R u still OK for tomorrow Seb?

yes i am
Armies:

awesome Smile
Thanks everyone Big Grin
Armies:

(27-11-2016, 07:02 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: Chris Is The New Champion
A HUGE thank you to everyone involved for participating and helping in a great season of blood bowl, a special thank you to those who have helped with the administration of the league in my absence. It has been a great year and a bit and i have had a lot of fun playing in the games so again thank you all for making this possible Big Grin

Congrats Chris, and thanks for getting the league off the ground Seb!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Chris , is that back to back championships?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers