Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infinity magnet cubes
I'm currently attempting to recreate these amazing pieces of scenery using foamcore, there are tutorials on the infinity forums, and they're surprisingly easy to make. Here's a video of the originals and how they work
http://www.youtube.com/user/bostria#p/u/13/yKxT_tQQAFA
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Wow, they look really clever. I like the way that they fit together.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Have you looked at getting any of the sticky back magnetic sheets. OG games stock them, not sure on price though. But you can cut it easily, stick it to your foam board, then attatch the paper picture to your structure. As long as polarity isn't an issue on the paper it should work.

Also may be worth looking at the Terraclips that Malifaux are soon to release. You'll understand better when I haver set come through, but they are a pack of various clips that you use to hold printed card together, into various pieces of terrain.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(01-08-2011, 11:55 AM)Gareth Wrote: Have you looked at getting any of the sticky back magnetic sheets. OG games stock them, not sure on price though. But you can cut it easily, stick it to your foam board, then attatch the paper picture to your structure. As long as polarity isn't an issue on the paper it should work.

I've already got an idea to use rare earth magnets for this part and have it all planned out

(01-08-2011, 11:55 AM)Gareth Wrote: Also may be worth looking at the Terraclips that Malifaux are soon to release. You'll understand better when I haver set come through, but they are a pack of various clips that you use to hold printed card together, into various pieces of terrain.

I know about these, worldworks games are designing them, same company i got some of my paper terrain plans from. If the qualitys as good then these will be fantastic, which set are you getting? or all three?

WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Have you got a link to the buildings tutorial Justin?
Really fancy having a crack at making some, really like your bits!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven