Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyvern Wargames SAGA tournament - Saturday 25th February 2017
Chris needs confirmation from those planning to attend ASAP.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
OK then, I am going to declare myself out this year. Need to be better prepared. I like the idea of playing a different army, but with no practice the games are always a pressure on time. I will make a note to be sorted for 2018 and suggest we practice by having an open invite evening to other clubs to come for a team match... Annual cup or some such...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I'm unfortunately not going to make it this time either
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I popped over today and paid for myself and Steve's entry. I think the numbers have gone down slightly,(I would be interested to know why,) but we can still have a bottom of the event fight off with two of us.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
An inter club annual cup is a good idea, maybe expanded over different game systems?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(27-11-2016, 03:52 PM)Gareth Wrote: I popped over today and paid for myself and Steve's entry. I think the numbers have gone down slightly,(I would be interested to know why,) but we can still have a bottom of the event fight off with two of us.

Personally I've not played SAGA all year and want to try and go to a guild ball or dropzone/fleet tourney if i can find one. I'm limited in the no. of weekends i can feasibly have off as well.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I wasn't talking about us Chris. Mr Churchill had said numbers were down in an email. Although I do expect to see the usual top table / competitive people there.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Oh right! Been a while since saga came out and maybe player numbers have generally declined.
Had a change of mind and just signed up for this!
Excellent! The 3 amigos!!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers